NEWS AND UPDATES
- LINKS TO MAIN PHOTO SECTIONS OF THIS SITE BELOW AND ON RIGHT PANEL - For all inquiries , send an email or fill out contact form on right panel. Please also see: NY in the 1990's FACEBOOK page (a selection of web links about NYC's past and present).
- THE MEAT MARKET (MePA) 1990's
- 42nd street and TIMES SQUARE PHOTOS
- NEW YORKERS and STREET SCENES (part 1)
- MURALS and GRAFFITI PHOTOS
- SIGNS AND STORE FRONTS PHOTOS
- CLASSIC NYC DINERS
- WORLD TRADE CENTER PHOTOS
- MANHATTAN'S WILD WEST SIDE
- POSTERS ON NYC WALLS PHOTOS
- NIGHT and THE CITY PHOTOS
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING
- ARCHITECTURE and Manhattan Buildings
- FLATIRON building PHOTOS
- NY SUBWAY PHOTOS
- CONEY ISLAND IN THE WINTER
- WIGSTOCK PHOTOS
- HALLOWEEN AFTER THE PARADE 1993
- GAY PRIDE 1993 and 1997 PHOTOS
- THE "CAR SERIES"
- HARLEM BUS RIDE (Video)
- LOOKING FOR STEPHEN SPROUSE - Video Documentary -
- NY in the 1990's BLOG REVIEWS AND ARTICLES
- PORTFOLIOS ON THE WEB
- NYC 1990's PHOTO GALLERY
- PHOTO OF THE MONTH
- CUSTOM HIGH QUALITY PRINTS
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Saturday, August 25, 2012
As a follow up to my "42nd street " photo post, (42nd street 1990's) here is an article about the Last days of 42nd street in the 1990's published in the French edition of magazine Rolling Stone in 2004.
This article features an interview with New York writer Bruce Benderson, describing his very own experience of this incredible area in the 80's and early 90's.